We provide comprehensive speech-language pathology services to children and adults in and around the Portland metropolitan area.
Speech-Language Pathology Services
Evaluating & Treating:
- Articulation Disorder & Phonological Process Disorder
- Normal and Disordered Language Development
- Craniofacial Syndromes
- Oromyofunctional Disorders
- Feeding & Swallowing Disorders
- Motor-Based Speech Disorders
- Autism & Asperger's Syndrome
- Critical Thinking & Social Skills
- Parent Training for Autism
- Problem Solving & Study Skills
- Reading Comprehension & Story Retelling
- Phonological Awareness & Early Literacy
Therapy goals are tailored to meet the needs of each family and all family members are encouraged to attend.